Wednesday 2 September 2015

Instinctus Bestialis- Gogoroth album review



I have no doubt we have all heard of Gorgoroth, even if some of us don't like their music. This album was released on June 8th this year and has 8 songs. Overall this album has a more death metal vibe to it, although the lyrics remain black metal in nature. Usually i'd talk about each song individually but I don't see the need for this album. Personally my favourite song of this album is the first one, which is called 'Radix malorum' 

I didn't really listen to black metal until recently and this is how I came across their new album and it makes me want to windmill when I listen to it. who knows, maybe I will; I do have the hair for it. 
I hope they continue to make music of this caliber. now some questions for you guys:

do you think music and the people who make it should be judged differently?
if you don't like this album, why?
what is your favourite song of this album?

thanks for reading, you're awesome \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment