Thursday 14 January 2016

Is 2016 the year for epic albums?

For me the main two I am excited for are Amon Amarth's new album that is rumoured to be released on the 25th March. But seeing as the band has not released much information about this new album there isn't much to go on. It isn't even released yet and I already have faith that its going to be epic.



the next one is Behemoths new album, although it wont be released until late this year or even early next year. As Behemoth have a track record for releasing epic albums. I suppose this album is going to be worth the wait.

perhaps the most interesting will be Lacuna Coil, because they are reportedly moving toward a heavier sound, they are aiming for it to sound more technical alongside heaviness. I am looking forward to hearing this album to see how will achieve this new sound. 

and the final one I'm hyped over is a potential new Whitechapel album. I love death metal as much as the next person and these are one of the bands I am a particular fan of them. 





No comments:

Post a Comment